PLEASE CALL (509) 534-0922 TO RECEIVE NOTICE OF FUTURE APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Apprenticeship application process:
- Meet minimum age of 17 to apply and minimum age of 18 upon acceptance.
- Complete an application ($35 application fee)
- Send an email requesting an application to email@example.com
- Or pick up an application at 3210 E. Ferry Ave., Spokane WA
- Or print an application from website - www.73jatc.org
- (Under "Apply Now" click on "Application Request Form")
Applications must be completed and returned in person with documentation listed below to: 3210 E. Ferry Ave., Spokane WA 99202
- Provide an official transcript for high school years completed and post high school education. If applicable, All scored GED records with a minimum score of 2,500 or 250 prior to January 1, 2002 Or scored High School Equivalency of 600 or higher after January 1, 2014.
- Must have completed one full year of high school algebra or equivalent post high school algebra course(s) with a passing grade of "C" or better, or provide one of the following:
- Current math placement results from a community college facility indicating a placement level beyond high school level algebra.
- Certificate of completion from the online NJATC tech math course with a passing grade. NJATC math course at www.njatc.utk.edu
- Copy of Birth Certificate, Soc Sec Card, etc. for I-9 requirements.
- Submit a copy, possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Once all information is received, qualifying applicants will be notified and scheduled to take the electrical trade’s aptitude test (math and reading comprehension).
- Applicants qualify for interview by obtaining a qualifying score on the electrical trade’s aptitude test developed and validated by the American Institutes for Research.
- Receive an eligibility score upon completion of your interview and placed in an active pool of eligible applicants for a period of 2 years. Applicants will be offered employment based on the order of their rank in the pool of eligibles and as the economy allows.
- Applicants selected from the pool must be capable of performing the work of the electrical construction trade.
- Applicants being accepted into the program will be required to take and pass a pre-employment urinalysis drug screening test before being registered.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CALL (509) 534-0922
The recruitment, selection, employment and training of Apprentices during their apprenticeship shall be without discrimination because of race, color. religion, national origin or sex. The sponsor shall take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required by the rules of the Washington State Apprenticeship and Training Council and Title 29, Part 30 CODES OF FEDERAL LABOR STANDARDS.
FEMALES AND MINORITIES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Page Last Updated: Jan 11, 2017 (10:17:00)